Workplace Wellness creates a culture of positive and productive staff members. When staff members are centered and relaxed, they adapt better. They embrace change more easily. They are present and can listen more attentively. A skill set that all clients appreciate! Conflict resolution skills even improve because inner peace has far-reaching benefits that encourage team spirit and creative collaboration.
Staff members who are focused and present for their clients create happy, repeat customers!
If you’re looking for a Workplace Wellness program for your organization, you’ve come to the right place! Through a series of classes or workshop trainings, staff members will learn the following:
- Physical, Mental, and Emotional Benefits of Workplace Wellness
- Yoga Sequences Appropriate For Work (including chair yoga routines)
- Mindfulness Meditations to Rejuvenate, Balance, and Restore
- Sustain Life Force Energy Through Higher Consciousness & Unitive Thinking
- Access Your Spontaneous Self Through Fast-Paced ‘Play’ Exercises
- Breathing Techniques to Decrease Fear and Anxiety
- Guided Visualization To Become Your Future Self Now
The Wellness training manuals ‘De-Stress With Mind, Body, and Breath’and ‘The Spiritual Mind – A Guide for Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being’ are available as supplemental training tools.
Clients who have benefited from a ‘De-Stress’ and ‘Spiritual Mind’ training program include: CT Valley Hospital, Department of Corrections (prison reform for youth and adults), CT Women’s Consortium, Alliance World Assurance, and many other schools, organizations and health agencies.
Workplace Wellness Saves Money!!
Clinical findings show that workplace wellness improves productivity, decision-making skills, and saves money! Wellness techniques are known to decrease stress ‘which reduces the medical costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism’, says Mark Bertolini, CEO of Aetna Health Insurance Co. The insurance giant conducted a ‘Wellness at Work’ research study and found significant health cost savings and an increase in employee productivity!