Workplace Wellness creates a culture of productive, positive staff members. When employees are centered and relaxed, they adapt better. They embrace change more easily. They are present and can listen more attentively. A skill set that all clients appreciate! Conflict resolution skills improve because inner calm has far-reaching benefits that encourage team spirit and creative collaboration.
Staff members who are present, in the moment, and focused on their clients create happy, repeat customers!
If you’re looking for a Workplace Wellness program for your organization, you’ve come to the right place! Through a series of ‘Destress’ classes and workshop trainings, employees will learn:
- Breathing techniques to decrease stress and anxiety
- Guided visualizations to communicate and work well as a team
- Improv ‘play’ exercises to improve social emotional learning
- Mindfulness meditations to rejuvenate, balance, and restore
- Resilience and stress management to regulate thoughts and emotions
- Yoga sequences appropriate for the workplace (including chair yoga routines)
All destress training manuals are available as supplemental training tools.
Clients who have already benefited from a ‘Destress’ training include: CT Valley Hospital, CT Department of Corrections (prison reform for youth and adults), CT Women’s Consortium, Alliance World Assurance, and many other schools, organizations and health agencies.
Workplace Wellness Saves Money!!
Clinical findings show that workplace wellness improves productivity, decision-making skills, and saves money! Wellness techniques are known to decrease stress “which reduces the medical costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism”, says Mark Bertolini, CEO of Aetna Health Insurance Co. The insurance giant conducted a ‘Wellness at Work’ research study and found significant health cost savings and an increase in employee productivity!